What are the method and features of beard and mustache hair transplantation in Turkey?
More recently, beard and mustache hair transplantation in Turkey has increased significantly, in order to obtain a full attractive beard.
One of the most famous male trends at the moment is beard and mustache hair, and unlike the common men’s trend, it gives the face a lot of gouging and gravity at the same time, as adolescents are waiting for beard growth to look older.
But what is the case when the beard and mustache hair does not grow completely? Such as no hair growth in the beard-mustache contact area, or some less dense areas in the beard, Will the only solution be to keep the beard and mustache always shaved? so there is no chance of an attractive look?
Getting a full beard had become simple. At Eva Esthetic Hair Center, you can get beard and mustache transplantation easily. The center’s doctors are proficient in transplanting them very carefully, and clients get excellent results.
Features of Beard and Mustache Hair Transplantation in Turkey
The beard and mustache hair transplantation procedure in Turkey deals with all problems that impede the fullness of beard and mustache, whether the lack of hair growth is due genetic factors, which may affect the growth of the beard completely or due the lack of growth in specific areas in the beard, or the reason is a skin disease such as alopecia, which inhibits the growth of hair in the areas that is hair normally grow, or the scars of old injuries, surgeries, or burns, or any reason that prevent the growth of hair. Hair transplantation techniques in Turkey make the beard get the best look whatever the reason is.
The most important features of beard and mustache transplantation using modern technologies:
- The appropriate density of beard and mustache hair can be obtained by choosing the appropriate technique.
- The hair growth direction can be determined during transplantation so the beard looks natural.
- Any change to the beard’s hair can be done from dyeing, trimming or even shaving it completely. It has the same characteristics as natural hair.
When can you perform a beard transplantation at Eva Esthetic?
When making a decision to transplant beard and mustache at Eva Esthetic you will have to contact customer service center, so you know the steps that you must follow for the transplantation procedure, these steps are as follows:
- If you are outside Turkey, you will have to contact the center to describe your condition and the reasons of the lack of hair growth in beard. A doctor from the center will contact you for more information on the condition and request recent photos for the beard and mustache area.
- Attending the medical examination session. The doctor examines the condition of the beard and its problem. Some tests are performed before the procedure to check on the level of blood sugar, a complete blood count, and blood pressure measurement.
The patient should tell the doctor if he is suffering from any chronic disease or any old health problem. Knowing the medical history helps the doctor to overcome any risks on the transplanted area. The doctor may ask to temporarily stop some medicines or replace them with others.
- Following the instructions before transplanting. The doctor gives some instructions according to the patient’s health status, so the patient becomes ready to get the beard and mustache transplantation in Eva Esthetic Center.
What is the best technique for beard and mustache hair transplantation in Turkey?
One of the difficulties faced by doctors in the beard hair transplantation is the differences in hair growth direction. For example, hair growth near the ear is different than cheeks hair, and growth direction on the sides of the lips is different than under lips area, as well as the beginning and the end of the beard.
Therefore, in Eva Esthetic Center, beard and mustache is transplanted by the best hair transplant experts. They have extensive experience in adjusting hair growth direction. The transplanted hair will show its consistency with the rest of the hair by the end of recovery period when hair start growing.
Eva Esthetic offers a variety of options for beard transplantation. You can choose from a range of high-precision techniques:
Nano-FUE technique: Despite the effectiveness of FUE technique in beard transplantation, Nano-FUE is more effective, especially as it needs nano punctures so the punctures heal fast without any scars.
Percutaneous technique: is one of the best techniques for sensitive skin. It is a titanium needle that does not irritate the skin and does not cause any inflammation.
DHI technique: It is a precision tool that implants follicles without the need to puncture, therefore it doesn’t cause bleeding in the area of transplantation, and does not cause blood clots that increase the recovery duration.
Beard and Mustache Transplantation Steps in Eva Esthetic:
Beard Transplantation in Eva Esthetic Center does not just pass through ordered steps, that end with the transplantation of the required number of follicles. The center doctors take care of the kind of hair growth and the kind of the skin in every step, which varies from case to case, and they choose the most suitable technology for transplantation.
- As a first step, the patient is anesthetized topically, and because the face injection is very painful, the anesthesia process will be in two stages. The first step is the anesthesia of the beginnings of auriculotemporal nerve and trigeminal nerve, and then the rest of the face can be anesthetized without pain.
- To choose a donor area, the doctor has two options, if the beard is thick and the areas that require transplantation need a few follicles -not more than 200 follicles-, the same beard can be used as a donor area, the doctor selects the required number of follicles from the thickest parts while leaving appropriate distances.
If the problem is scars, hairless patches in the beard, or a thin beard, then follicles are extracted from the thickest areas of the back of the head or sideburns.
- The transplantation area is prepared according to the used technique. Based on this, the number of the needed punctures is determined. The area is disinfected to prevent infection, the doctor transplants each follicle at the hair growth direction in that area and when all follicles is transplanted, the patient could leave the center immediately.
How is the recovery period after hair and mustache transplantation in Eva Esthetic?
In general, the recovery period does not exceed one week where the transplanted and donor area heals together. Eva Esthetic doctors follow the status of the patient during the recovery period, in the case of an unusual symptoms, the doctors can intervene to treat them.
- It’s possible to return to normal daily life on the next day after beard and mustache transplantation, but the patient must stay away from sun or being in high temperature places in the first three days, so the skin redness and inflammation don’t increase.
- In the first week there are some side effects such as swelling, blue bruising or skin redness, all of them disappear after about two days by following the doctor’s instructions and recommendations on how to treat these symptoms.
- After recovery period, the new hair may begin to fall, that’s a natural phenomenon. After that, the follicles begin to produce new hair with the same characteristics of natural hair. Hair growth takes about three months after beard and mustache transplantation. At the end of this period when they are full grown, the patient will have a distinct beard and mustache look.