Learn about liposuction techniques in Turkey
In Turkey, liposuction can get rid of fat that is difficult to get rid of in the traditional ways, such as the harshest regimens and regular exercise.
Buttocks, belly fat and all excess body fat can be sucked through liposuction in Turkey, which leaves no impact on the body or unwanted scars, which it is done based on very modern techniques.
What techniques are used in liposuction in Turkey?
Eva Esthetic Center is the first distinct liposuction cosmetic center in Turkey that can perform liposuction in many different techniques with unprecedented success. The center uses the following techniques:
- The single-slit liposuction technique: it is clear by its name that all excess fat is suctioned by making a small incision and inserting a medical tube that have a very small thickness through it.
- Liposuction in Turkey using the VASER technique: a technique that accurately focuses its attention to excess fat cells without damaging the surrounding blood vessels, and it’s suitable for certain conditions such as gynecomastia.
- Laser liposuction is one of the most accurate and modern liposuction methods available at Eva Esthetic Center:
- Preparation of excess fat cells in the body for the suction process so it’s done very easily.
- Reduce intraoperative bleeding by clotting the blood around the area of the procedure.
- Tighten the skin of the liposuction area and stimulate collagen production in the blood.
- CoolSculpting technology is the safest and most demanding liposuction technology in Turkey, because it does not rely on surgery, but rather than that, it depends on freezing fat without being extracted from the body so the fat breaks up through freezing.
Other liposuction techniques are found in Eva Esthetic Center, all of which are clearly efficient due to the skill of the center’s medical team and the quality and modernity of the medical instruments used.
Liposuction prices in Turkey
Those who want to undergo liposuction must be aware of the total cost of the procedure, but how can they do it?
We provide at Eva Esthetic Center the person who want to get liposuction with complete information about everything related to the procedure including the estimated cost, and that after examining the patient’s medical history and carefully looking into the medical tests.
Estimating the cost of liposuction in Turkey at Eva Esthetic Center is based on the following:
- The number of parts that need liposuction in addition to the amount of fat to be suctioned.
- The technique used in liposuction, whether it’s a modern technique? or a simple, traditional one.
- Finally, the surgeon efficiency and experience and his competency in providing accurate and satisfactory liposuction results.